Monday, April 6, 2009

A Close Call for Josh

On Conference Sunday, we all set out for the Wilsons to watch the morning session there. Marielle and Mikelle were ready early and started walking. Josh had followed them. When we picked them up, Josh was left at the corner. We took off, thinking that he'd run home but he seemed to linger. Bruce watched in the rear view mirror and noticed a car stopped at the stop sign for too long. We were worried and decided to go back. To our horror, Josh was gone. There was nothing to do but start the chase. About five miles later, we caught up with the car Bruce had seen and sure enough, there was Josh inside! We pulled alongside and motioned for them to stop. They did and only stammered as they handed back our little Josh. Everyone cheered when I brought him to the car. He was no worse for wear although he smelled like a dog of the world--smoke and alcohol. Peter said, "I think they fed him whiskey."


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

that is insane! dog-nappers! Who does that?

About Me

My photo
There are no joys to compare with family. The experiences and feeling associated with family run so deep. Little moments are filled with meaning. They are the people who know us best and who we know best and who will be forever. This blog is a collection of the experiences that we can remember--the ones that happen on earth. I think our associations began long before and maybe the best is yet to be. Brigham Young says that our mortal experience is dreary compared to what is to come. I'm glad I can't see ahead because my life is anything but dreary. These people are my light and my joy.

My friends

My Blog List