Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New baby and a visit to Utah

The highlight of my month was my visit to Natalie and Kevin's house to commune with my wonderful little boys and welcome yet another one! Jack was almost always game to cuddle and I realized that mid-life is not going to be so bad because there will be a continual stream of soft sweet little bodies to relax with at the end of the day.
No one was more enchanted with the new little stranger than Taylor. I took a hundred pictures of Taylor--exploring tiny toes and soft hair. Finally, he just had to kiss him. It was instant bond.
And who wouldn't!!??? Austin Paul Larson--the beautiful square-faced baby. He is two days old, in the morning light right after his first bath at home.





Another highlight of the trip was hearing Kristen sing at a restaurant in Provo. She was awesome as usual and Marlee and her friend Dan were the self-designated presidents of her fan club.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shiela Lee said...

Austin! What a wonderful name! (I'm sure you have more pictures of him you could share, right?)
:)

About Me

My photo
There are no joys to compare with family. The experiences and feeling associated with family run so deep. Little moments are filled with meaning. They are the people who know us best and who we know best and who will be forever. This blog is a collection of the experiences that we can remember--the ones that happen on earth. I think our associations began long before and maybe the best is yet to be. Brigham Young says that our mortal experience is dreary compared to what is to come. I'm glad I can't see ahead because my life is anything but dreary. These people are my light and my joy.

My friends

My Blog List