Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Great Day

The day of our graduation party dawned glorious.  While I was upstairs working on food and such, the boys secretly attacked our biggest and longest standing landscaping issue--the retaining wall that had collapsed by the patio. This project took hours.


Their efforts were all the more impressive because they were the guests of honor.  We should have been insuring that they had a cushy, relaxing day.  But you can't keep good men down.  And our wall is now a thing of beauty.






With the wall complete and all the rest in place, the party began.  It couldn't have been a prettier or more pleasant evening.  Our closest friends in the ward came and Andy's family.  It was a great crowd.




We made a special video in honor or Nick and Eric.  What great sons they are.  We're so proud of their accomplishments.  They have the best possible wives and the brightest of children.




  After dinner, while the women chatted, the men headed for the field for some shooting.  Don't you love that grass?  It was the golden hour. 



No comments:

About Me

My photo
There are no joys to compare with family. The experiences and feeling associated with family run so deep. Little moments are filled with meaning. They are the people who know us best and who we know best and who will be forever. This blog is a collection of the experiences that we can remember--the ones that happen on earth. I think our associations began long before and maybe the best is yet to be. Brigham Young says that our mortal experience is dreary compared to what is to come. I'm glad I can't see ahead because my life is anything but dreary. These people are my light and my joy.

My friends

My Blog List