Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcoming Baby Adam



Adam Baby is my twelvth grandchild. He's so perfectly beautiful. It is always a great experience for me to visit my children and watch then incorporate a new baby into their family. Adam was a natural fit with five curious and adoring brothers who had no reservations about moving over and making room for one more.


Just look at that face!




I love how oblivious babies are of all the kisses and attention. It must feel completely natural to them--like an extension of the atmosphere they just left.



On Sunday afternoon, Natalie put in Scripture Scouts and the boys settled down to listen. It brought back memories. It's hard to believe that Skyler and Sue are probably in their thirties now.




Kevin is so great. His patience and capabilities have steadily increased to meet the demands of all these boys. I love to see him talk to them and enjoy them. Natalie is just amazing. It's pretty intense and never-ending but she has stepped up to the task. The boys are good friends and so nice. They love their mother. One day, Natalie and I were sitting on the couch talking and Noah came upstairs so excited to tell his mom that he found a little part of a toy that had been lost. I just laughed that he would climb all the way up all those stairs to share the joyful news. Natalie was duely excited about the discovery. So many pulls on her time and attention. So equal to it all.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
There are no joys to compare with family. The experiences and feeling associated with family run so deep. Little moments are filled with meaning. They are the people who know us best and who we know best and who will be forever. This blog is a collection of the experiences that we can remember--the ones that happen on earth. I think our associations began long before and maybe the best is yet to be. Brigham Young says that our mortal experience is dreary compared to what is to come. I'm glad I can't see ahead because my life is anything but dreary. These people are my light and my joy.

My friends

My Blog List